Thursday, June 16, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
our faces look so 'cool'.. dont u think so?
top: najib (blue t-shirt) and ainol (black)
center: jamal (white t-shirt), awie (dlm gelas)
faizal's mum, faizal (still standing look),
elisha cuthbert (latest fcuk design t-shirt),
and yazed (evil-look)
bottom: ayin (bleeding nose) and me (new look)


emotionless.. dat's what i'm facing now..
warrrghh... dunno what to do..
*blank*
i got a picture which i think crazy but creative..
this pic is edited by my best buddy - faizal..
nampak sgt hang tu xde keje..
i just cant wait to start a new semester..
try to grow up a new determination..
just want to prove to someone..
i'm better than YOU dude..
u've challenged me in indirect way..
below is Killers' Mr. Brightside lyric..
well.. at 1st i thought the intro of dis song is kinda annoying
but after almost thousand times listen to it,
it's pretty nice to hear..
well.. i always misjudge songs.. but in the end i'll love them..
got to go
Wassalam


Song: Mr. Brightside
Artist: The Killers

I'm coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his—chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go

I just can’t look its killing me
And taking control

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside

I’m coming out of my cage
And I’ve been doing just fine
Gotta gotta gotta be down
Because I want it all
It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his—chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go

I just can’t look its killing me
And taking control

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibi
But it’s just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
‘Cause I’m Mr Brightside


I never... I never... I never...

[[get through this narrow, endless road alone]]*|1:32 PM|

[[*Me, Myself and I*]]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HiDd @ Hidayah @ Dayah
December 20.Sagittarius
Student.Taiping,Perak,Malaysia
A person with deep wounded heart
Outspoken.Very sensitive.Love to laugh
Simple.Talkative.Energetic
Broken inside.Investigative
Addicted to McD, Vanilla Coke
Contact: Y! hidaz12

[[*InTeREstEd iN*]]

music, hi-tech gadget, friends, movies, levi's, mclaren, basketball

[[*HAtE aBOut*]]

liars and back-stabbers
pink stuffs
ikan sungai!!!

[[*wIShLiSt*]]

Levi's 536
Levi's spectacle
Nike shoes
Laptop
Normal life

[[*oBsESs iN*]]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

[[*nOw pLayIng*]]

Artist: My Chemical Romance
Song: I'm Not OK (I Promise)

[[*UnFaDed MEmoRieS*]]

|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*sOlaT tImE*]]

[[*gO To*]]

| My Boo's| Shad's Blog
|Syahda's| Syahda's Blog
|UMISISWEB| UM Student Portal
|Friendster| Everyone's Favourite
|McLaren| McLaren's Official Website
|SPAS| SPAS Student Portal
|Jiwang|Jiwang Download Station
|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|

[[*ThAnkS tO*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

[[*aTTenTion!*]]

what's written in dis blog come straight from my heart.. i'm sorry for any offensive word or error in language.. dis is my blog.. i just throw i what i want and what i feel.. thanks!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com