Sunday, May 08, 2005

condition: blur, lonely and confused
*sighhhh*
i'm in above condition..
havent update dis page for quite sometime..
aku dah menganggur skrg..
got some offers
english teacher in private school in Shah Alam..
Chicken King staff in Taiping..
math teacher in Taiping...
dunno which one should i choose..
i want to discuss it wif someone who can gimme a suggestion..
of course i cant discuss it wif my parents coz they absolutely will ask me to go to Shah Alam..
hurghh...
there are pros and cons for these jobs..
i dun want to be away from my home..
i had spend over 300 days in kl last year..
i want just want to stay in my hometown...
for now there's no one can help me wif these choices..
*sigh again*
lantak laa.. aku maleh nk pikir...
mintak tolong ngn org pon susah gak....
bukan gune kederat pon.. nk pandangan je...
nasib laa aku ni jenis xberkira......
hurm... cut this..
since last nite, i feel sorry for someone...
a friend.. very close one.. i think she has something bugging her mind..
from her message, i know what's her feeling rite now..
i know u need someone.. but just face the truth dear...
maybe for now u have to be alone...
but i'm sure dat u'll meet ur Mr. Perfect.. really perfect for u..
InsyaAllah.. i always pray for ur happiness and so for the others...
and below is a lyric...
i really enjoy dis song.. and for a fren..
just read and feel dis lyric..
it might be sad.. but sometime when i feel left out..
i take dis lyric to motivate me..
btw the singer's name is quite weird..
dah xde nama lain laa tu.. huhu
till here..
got to go..
Wassalam

Song: Lonely
Artist: Akon

Lonely
I'm so lonely,
I have nobody,
For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I have nobody, For my owwnnn
I'm so lonely,

Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya kno
got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
Kno took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave

I woke up in the middle of the night
and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side
coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride,
back tracking ova these few years,
tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me,
my whole life came crashin
I'm so lonely (so lonely),
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Cant belive I hadda girl like you
and I just let you walk right outta my life,
after all I put u thru u still stuck
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is
I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl
that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up
and run and I would be out chasing u
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be,
aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
So lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girrll
Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long,
I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout,
I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever
Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
I'm so lonely (so lonely)
I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girll
Lonely, so lonelySo lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely
HiDd@Hidayah@Dayah

[[get through this narrow, endless road alone]]*|3:59 PM|

[[*Me, Myself and I*]]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HiDd @ Hidayah @ Dayah
December 20.Sagittarius
Student.Taiping,Perak,Malaysia
A person with deep wounded heart
Outspoken.Very sensitive.Love to laugh
Simple.Talkative.Energetic
Broken inside.Investigative
Addicted to McD, Vanilla Coke
Contact: Y! hidaz12

[[*InTeREstEd iN*]]

music, hi-tech gadget, friends, movies, levi's, mclaren, basketball

[[*HAtE aBOut*]]

liars and back-stabbers
pink stuffs
ikan sungai!!!

[[*wIShLiSt*]]

Levi's 536
Levi's spectacle
Nike shoes
Laptop
Normal life

[[*oBsESs iN*]]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

[[*nOw pLayIng*]]

Artist: My Chemical Romance
Song: I'm Not OK (I Promise)

[[*UnFaDed MEmoRieS*]]

|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*sOlaT tImE*]]

[[*gO To*]]

| My Boo's| Shad's Blog
|Syahda's| Syahda's Blog
|UMISISWEB| UM Student Portal
|Friendster| Everyone's Favourite
|McLaren| McLaren's Official Website
|SPAS| SPAS Student Portal
|Jiwang|Jiwang Download Station
|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|

[[*ThAnkS tO*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

[[*aTTenTion!*]]

what's written in dis blog come straight from my heart.. i'm sorry for any offensive word or error in language.. dis is my blog.. i just throw i what i want and what i feel.. thanks!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com