Saturday, April 30, 2005

suddenly i can turn on my hp back..
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xjadi balik.. ilang risau aku..
xpasal² kne beli hp baru.. xnak aku...
huhu.. i actually want a new hp but i think dis 3650 is still ok..
even though quite old but i dun give a damn bout it..
today maybe my last working day..
aku dah xnk keje kt tempat tu.. cam bodo je..
xpasal² aku kne basuh pinggan sorg² kt blkg.. apehal?
i dun care if it's not my job or what..
i really wonder why he asked me to wash all those dishes alone?
gilo ke apo? dah laa baru lepas ade function..
3 jam aku menghadap pinggan..
bengang laaa sbb sejak kebelakangan nih ader je tokey tu cam xpueh ati ngn aku..
i feel like he's always looking for my mistake lately..
lantak laa.. aku xheran sgt pon klu xkeje kt situ..
rezeki mane² pon ade..
i've worked there for a month and i can see he's not a good employer..
suke sgt² marah pekerja depan org ramai...
ingat org xde maruah ke? kesian aku tgk² pakcik yg tua kena marah camtu..
klu ikut ati aku mase aku kena marah time customer ramai ari tu..
nak je aku balas kate² dier n blah.. die ingat aku takot?
but i dun want to do like dat coz i dun want to drop my own waterface..
i just want to see how long his business will last..
i'm not praying so dat he will get bankrupt or what..
but just to remind myself dat Allah is The Almighty..
erm.. just forget bout dat laa....
below is my favourite lyric...
i'm really crazy bout dis song recently..
i saw it's v-clip on MTV and i fall in love with it...
muhahaahahaahaha....
easy-to-listen song (for me laa)
can someone give me this song in mp3 format??? huhu
i think dat's all for now..
wassalam

Song: You and Me
Artist:
Lifehouse

What day is it? And in what month?This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

There's something about you nowI can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you
and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

What day is it?And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive

p/s: dun u think dis song is really nice? i think dis is really nice for someone laa hahaha

HiDd@Hidayah@Dayah

[[get through this narrow, endless road alone]]*|10:54 PM|

[[*Me, Myself and I*]]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

HiDd @ Hidayah @ Dayah
December 20.Sagittarius
Student.Taiping,Perak,Malaysia
A person with deep wounded heart
Outspoken.Very sensitive.Love to laugh
Simple.Talkative.Energetic
Broken inside.Investigative
Addicted to McD, Vanilla Coke
Contact: Y! hidaz12

[[*InTeREstEd iN*]]

music, hi-tech gadget, friends, movies, levi's, mclaren, basketball

[[*HAtE aBOut*]]

liars and back-stabbers
pink stuffs
ikan sungai!!!

[[*wIShLiSt*]]

Levi's 536
Levi's spectacle
Nike shoes
Laptop
Normal life

[[*oBsESs iN*]]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

[[*nOw pLayIng*]]

Artist: My Chemical Romance
Song: I'm Not OK (I Promise)

[[*UnFaDed MEmoRieS*]]

|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005

[[*The Conversations*]]

[[*sOlaT tImE*]]

[[*gO To*]]

| My Boo's| Shad's Blog
|Syahda's| Syahda's Blog
|UMISISWEB| UM Student Portal
|Friendster| Everyone's Favourite
|McLaren| McLaren's Official Website
|SPAS| SPAS Student Portal
|Jiwang|Jiwang Download Station
|Links| Links| Links| Links|
|Links| Links| Links| Links|

[[*ThAnkS tO*]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|
|Blogskins|
|Blogger|

[[*aTTenTion!*]]

what's written in dis blog come straight from my heart.. i'm sorry for any offensive word or error in language.. dis is my blog.. i just throw i what i want and what i feel.. thanks!
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com